Mindfulness in Nature & Forest Therapy Retreat
Four amazing days in the famous Black Forest in Germany
We are excited to invite you to our Mindfulness in Nature Retreat this year in the beautiful and enchanted Black Forest. As it is our style, we offer mindfulness, yoga and holiday components in this 4-day retreat. There will be guided mindfulness meditation sessions, guided forest therapy walks (Shinrin-yoku), and fun outings to iconic places in this area of the black forest. All in a supportive, family like and enriching group setting, where we create an atmosphere conducive for you to connect with the beauty, wisdom and healing of nature.
- Do you need some time away from the hassle and buzzle of your everyday life to pause and recharge?
- Do you want to listen to your heart and find out how to be more kind and loving to yourself?
- Do you want to learn how to apply nature exercises in your everyday life?
Come join us and find out how mindfulness in nature can deepen your meditation practice, your connection with nature as a healing place, ultimately enhancing your overall well-being!
Mönchs Waldhotel, Unterreichenbach – Germany
Featuring the iconic “Baumwipfelpfad Schwarzwald”
1.2 km long treetop boardwalk up to 20 meters high. Its highlight is the 40 meter high, spiral, lookout tower with tube slide inside it. Once you reach its uppermost platform, you will be rewarded with a beautiful 360 degree view of the vast, thick Black Forest. Taking the slide down is a must!
In addition to the treetop walk and the tower, we will also visit the “Wildline”, hanging bridge and the “Sommerbergbahn”, cable car from the town of Bad Wildbad to the top of Sommerberg mountain.
Yes we did….
When planning this retreat we enjoyed locally made Black Forest Cake, in the black forest..!
You will too!! (our treat)
Dates for 2023:
– August 17 to 20
– September 14 to 17
Packed with relaxing and fun activities:
Mindfulness & Shinrin Yoku (Forest Therapy) Program
- Daily Guided Mindfulness Meditation sessions
- Shinrin-yoku (Forest Therapy) sessions in selected forest trails in the area
- MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) basics training and practice
- The Mindfulness in Nature techniques are specifically designed to open the mind and body to fully receive the healing benefits of the woods.
- These forest bathing techniques will be a long-lasting takeaway for you to utilize them on your own future nature walks.
- One on one coaching sessions on request (limited time slots available)
Hotel amenities and Spa
Relax and enjoy the amazing amenities at our Hotel, spacious rooms, large indoor swimming pool (14m x 8m), Spa with 3 different types of saunas, a Finnish sauna, hot air sauna and a Roman steam bath with the starry sky above. You could top it up by pampering yourself with an optional beauty or wellness, face and body treatments like a hot stone or ayurvedic massage.
Guided day excursion to the heart of the Black Forest
Tour with private transportation to picturesque Bad Wildbad, including cable car to Sommerberg mountain, treetop walk and 40m spiral viewing tower “Baumwipfelpfad Schwarzwald”, finishing off at the amazing Sommerberg suspension bridge.
Airport or Train Station transfers:
Transportation between Bad Liebenzell Train Station and hotel, or from Stuttgart Airport for arriving and departing guests will be provided at no additional cost.
One service departing Stuttgart airport at 2:00pm on arrival day, and returning on Sunday, departing Hotel at 3:00pm
Accommodations and meals:
Provided by Mönchs Waldhotel Hotel
The Total Package Prices are calculated by adding items 1 and 2 below:
1- Mindfulness & Shinrin-yoku Program + Excursion:
- 17 hours of guided content: Mindfulness training, meditation and Yoga, in nature and indoors
- Transportation to/from hotel and Stuttgart airport or nearest train station on arrival and departure days
- Excursion to iconic treetop boardwalk and 40m viewing tower in Bad Wildbad, including all entrance fees to boardwalk, tower, cable car and suspension bridge plus private transportation from/to hotel.
- Trip planning assistance (Flights to Stuttgart and train to Black Forest), plus optional extended stay before or after retreat.
- Reception with glass of sparkling wine and appetizers
Program + Excursion Fee: € 724.00 /person
- All room types include breakfast buffet, Spa & indoor pool access for each guest.
- 3 nights accommodations at Mönchs Waldhotel Hotel
Standard single room: € 267.00 (3 nights, single occupancy)
Standard double room: € 471.00 (3 nights, double occupancy)
Comfort double room: € 537.00 (3 nights, double occupancy)
View all room options here Hotel Room Options
TOTAL RETREAT PACKAGE PRICES:
Single room Standard package: € 991 /per guest
Double room Standard package: € 1919 /for two guests
Double room Comfort package: € 1985 /for two guests
Not included in prices above:
Lunches & Dinners are either “à la carte” or as a meal package offered by the hotel’s Restaurant.
Either choice to be paid to the Hotel directly at checkout.
Meal Package offered to our group € 223/person/for the entire retreat
- 3x Three course dinners in Black Forest Room or Outdoor terrace
- 3x Packed lunches to be enjoyed in the forest