Mindfulness in Nature & Forest Therapy Retreat
Three amazing days in the famous Black Forest in Germany
(With optional extended stay. Contact us for more information)
Mönchs Waldhotel, Unterreichenbach – Germany
Featuring the iconic “Baumwipfelpfad Schwarzwald”
1.2 km long treetop boardwalk up to 20 meters high. Its highlight is the 40 meter high, spiral, lookout tower with tube slide. Once you reach its uppermost platform, you will be rewarded with a beautiful 360 degree view of the vast, thick Black Forest. Taking the slide is a must!
In addition to the treetop walk and the tower, we will also visit the “Wildline”, hanging bridge and the “Sommerbergbahn”, cable car from the town of Bad Wildbad to the top of Sommerberg mountain.
Yes we did….
When planning this retreat we enjoyed locally made Black Forest Cake, in the black forest..!
You will too!! (our treat)
Dates for 2020:
June 26 – 28
September 18 – 20
Packed with activities:
Mindfulness & Shinrin Yoku (Forest Therapy) Program
- Mindfulness in nature guided meditation sessions
- Forest Therapy sessions in different forest trails
- MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) basics training and practice
- One on one coaching sessions (limited time slots available)
Hotel amenities and Spa
Relax and enjoy the amazing amenities at our Hotel, spacious rooms, large indoor swimming pool (14m x 8m), Spa with 3 different types of saunas, a Finnish sauna, hot air sauna and a Roman steam bath with the starry sky above. You could top it up by pampering yourself with an optional beauty or wellness, face and body treatments like a hot stone or ayurvedic massage.
Transportation between Bad Liebenzell Train Station and hotel:
Arriving and departing guests will be provided with free transportation services between The hotel and the nearest Train Station.
Guided day tour to the heart of the Black Forest
Tour to picturesque Bad Wildbad, including cable car to Sommerberg mountain, treetop walk and spiral view tower “Baumwipfelpfad Schwarzwald” and Sommerberg suspension bridge.
Accommodations and meals:
Provided by Mönchs Waldhotel Hotel
To calculate total price per person, add items 1+2
1- Mindfulness & Shinrin-yoku Program fee:
- 9 hours of mindfulness training and meditation, outdoors in nature and indoors.
- Transportation to/from hotel and nearest train station on arrival and departure
- Guided tour to iconic treetop boardwalk and view tower in Bad Wildbad, including all entrance fees to boardwalk, tower, cable car and suspension bridge and transportation from/to hotel.
- Trip planning assistance (Flights to Stuttgart and train to Black Forest), plus optional extended stay before or after retreat.
€ 375.00 /person
2- Accommodation & Meals:
Starting at € 71.00/person /day, breakfast and Spa access included (Optional body or beauty treatments not included). Lunch and Dinner a la carte.
To be booked with Hotel through us for special rate.
View room options here Hotel’s Website